Advanstain Scarlet Kit (sufficient for staining 100 minigels)
AdvanStain Scarlet is a fluorescent stain for gels and blots that allows sensitive and quantitative visualisation of proteins. Gels and blots stained with AdvanStain Scarlet can be imaged on any fluorescence imaging system, including laser- and CCD-based systems, with a detection limit of less than 1ng of protein per band or spot. Fully compatible with downstream Western blotting or mass spectrometry, AdvanStain Scarlet is non-toxic and biodegradable, for safe and simple disposal.
• Sensitive – detect less than a nanogram of protein per spot.
• Convenient – simple 3-hour protocol.
• Flexible – stain gels or membranes.
• Reversible – destain for downstream Western blotting or mass spectrometry.
• No speckling – clean background for better data.
• Safe – biodegradable and contains no heavy metals for increased safety and simple disposal.
• Compatible – image with any laser or CCD imaging system. Compatible excitation wavelengths include green (543, 532nm), blue (488nm), violet (405nm) and UV (302, 365nm). Maximum emission wavelength is 610nm.
Overnight if in stock
Purchase orders from approved customers and Credit Cards are accepted as forms of payment